Subject: [Leica] M7 problems
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo lopes feio)
Date: Fri Jan 13 11:05:41 2006

Hi

I have an M7 and I had to send it today to the warranty!!  :-(

A few months ago I notice that the white dot in the shutter curtain was not
centered. I ask a few people most of them said that the dot was not supposed
to be centered. Today I processed the photos that I toke during the holidays
and most of them had a vertical white line (at the left) and were not
properly exposed?. :-( the curtain is not isolating the light from the film
and the light metering is not being well done!!! Snif sniff!!!

Now the white dot is definitely moved to the right!

Any one else had this problem?

B regards from Portugal

Ps: one more thing. How many rolls off film with one set of batteries?

bernardo lopes feio

GSM +351 96 4620048

"http://www.100rumo.com"www.100rumo.com