Subject: [Leica] OT: Hasselbald XPAN II
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jan 13 20:03:18 2006

Tina,
My arguments were directed toward the amatuer user who shoots maybe 7 roll
equivalents a year.  For the professional shooter, there is no looking back
from digital.  As you have noted, not having 200 rolls of film to schlep
through airport security and back is a huge difference.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com