Subject: [Leica] Digital storage etc.
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Jan 14 03:10:11 2006

Greg,

Not wishing to pick a fight--everyone has different experiences. I
merely note that nobody in my family, nor in my wife's family, nor in
any of the families I know, keep their negatives--unless they have
photography as a serious hobby, but then we are talking casual snapshooters.

And very few people shoot slides.

Nathan