Subject: [Leica] ASA 200 skating action. ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jan 14 10:11:18 2006

Hi Crew,
Many of you know how proud I am of my number 2 son and his shooting sports
ability.

Given this past week he's been shooting the Canadian Skating Championships
to determine which athletes go to the Olympics shortly, but he thought it
might be interesting to use his older lens, a 400mm 2.8 manual focus Canon
and his top end Canon digital camera while setting the ASA at 200! :-)

Trust me this is well worth having a look at what one can do when they shoot
by feeling and not by numbers.

http://www.sixsixsix.ca/2006%20canadians.htm

When I see his photography and give him praise his response is " well who do
you think I learned it from to shoot by feelings and not by numbers,
"Don't think, shoot!"

Have a look, and at ASA 200 it's quite surprising.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4