Subject: [Leica] ASA 200 skating action. ;-)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jan 14 12:28:56 2006

What's the expression? Apples don't fall far from the tree? Pardon me for
my ignorance, I presume the reference to ASA200 is that most people would
opt for a faster speed ASA so they can use a faster shutter speed or
smaller aperture, but your son is going for the higher image quality of the
lower ASA?

Nice stuff. We don't watch TV,.... except for the Olympics. Looking forward
to see some of those athletes in a month. Best of luck to them and of
course to your son.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] ASA 200 skating action. ;-))