Subject: [Leica] LHSA Meeting in Germany
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Jan 14 14:52:24 2006

> Have not heard anybody talk about the meeting in October for the
> LHSA members in Germany.
> Just wondered what many of the members who usually go to that
> meeting think of that idea and if a lot of folks are planning on
> going. I know they have had a couple of trips there before but not
> for the annual meeting that I am aware of.
>
> Scott

I'm just starting to think about it. Perhaps I can combine it with a tour in
the left lane of the Autobahn. Although it is unlikely I will be able to
exceed the fun on runs in Montana when the state daytime limit was
"reasonable and prudent" and there was no one on the Intersate but me.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] LHSA Meeting in Germany)