Subject: [Leica] LHSA Meeting in Germany
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Jan 14 19:03:47 2006

This is so tempting, especially when considering what a great time I
had in SF.
Any chance that a web streaming could be arranged for the lecture
series?
You might want to consider a web master for the conferences from now on.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com