Subject: [Leica] LHSA Meeting in Germany
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 15 18:32:50 2006

In a message dated 1/14/2006 2:35:40 PM Central Standard Time,
s_gregory1@mac.com writes:
Have not heard anybody talk about the meeting in October for the LHSA
members
in Germany.
Just wondered what many of the members who usually go to that meeting think
of that idea and if a lot of folks are planning on going. I know they have
had
a couple of trips there before but not for the annual meeting that I am
aware
of.

Scott
Scott,

Well it sounds great to me.  I have plenty of Frequent Flyer miles to pay
for
the plane flight.  The fact that it coincides with Photokina is perfect as I
want to see it also.  The big fly in the ointment is that it is the year end
closing for my company and the wife cannot get away at that time, and she
for
some reason is not too keen of letting me go by myself to a photo function
and
a photo show for fear of me spending the retirement fund on new goodies.
;-)
On the other hand, Milena will not be too happy I am going to Germany and
not
to Italy to visit her and her family.

Gene