Subject: [Leica] Jeffery - PAW - Week 1
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Jan 16 13:58:45 2006

Alright, it is now the 16th and I have yet to post a PAW. I had considered
resorting to digital, but I don't think that it is enough "effort" for me
(no pain, no gain). My web site is entitled 400TX, so I had better use
Tri-X. And, true to the 10 commandments of street photography, I'm not
shooting any buildings this year. There must be people in the shot. That is
a tall order when most of our population is still spread all over the lower
48, but them's the rules.

This shot qualifies for week one as it was shot during week one of this
year. This is my first venture into D-23 developer, and I am beginning to
like the results, particularly when the lighting is forgiving enough.

http://www.400tx.com/2006-1.html

You should never go out of the house without your teeth; who knows when a
camera will be aiming at you.

Even if you don't like the picture, what do you think of the film/developer
combination?

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com