Subject: [Leica] Jeffery - PAW - Week 1
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Tue Jan 17 00:17:19 2006

On 16/01/2006, at 22:58, Jeffery Smith wrote:

> Even if you don't like the picture,

I don't understand what's happening in the picture, as many ideas
comes to mind, but for some reason I like it :)

> what do you think of the film/developer combination?

It's hard to tell from a scan, but I haven't got this kind of result
from Tri-X since Kodak came out with its new incarnation.
I really like it, specially how lights (bag and paper) has some
texture while blacks are deep and detailed. The rest of qualities are
ok to my eyes.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Jeffery - PAW - Week 1)