Subject: [Leica] from the shoebox
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Jan 18 01:01:04 2006

I also really enjoyed these images. What got me into photography
a few years back was, yes, my grandparent's shoeboxes full of
negs and old prints of my now deceased mother.

I wonder if our young folk will discover old hard drives and CD's
of images up in dusty old attics and thus rediscover in small part
a bit of the past.

I've thought there would be a business opportunity to provide a
photo archiving site that featured serious, life long or even multi-
generational  archiving - sort of an Iron Mountain (secure business
document storage) kind of business, but for consumer photos (the
consumers that could afford such a service).

A good name for such a business might be "shoebox.com" :-)

Scott