Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Nikon Mount Lense Can Zeiss Leica Thread Mount be Far Behind?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Tue Jan 17 19:36:12 2006

Thanks for the encouragement on the Zeiss 50/1.4.  Looking forward
to giving one a spin.

Yup, just trying to cause trouble :-)  Should someone knock on the door,
they'll just find a pile of cameras, guitars and one unhappy camper who
has been sick, mostly housebound for 18+ mo's and is likely watching
Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns for the umpteenth time. Hell, I've
never even had a moving traffic violation in my nearly 40 years :-)
I'm a strict atheist, a philosophical cultural non-relativist and have no
love of Christianity, much less Islam, so I figure I'm clean.

I just want to waste as many of the NSA's compute cycles as I can in
my own small way :-)

Scott