Subject: [Leica] Canon 30D?
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jan 18 09:02:20 2006

I do have to laugh, Richard, reading your description of "these over-sized,
over-weight, over-automated, computers that pass for cameras these days."
:-) When I read that I am reminded of what everyone said about 35 mm cameras
and film, and their quality, as late as the early 60s; the legions of
newspaper and magazine editors who scoffed at the idea that "those toys"
could produce good images. ;-)