Subject: [Leica] Canon 30D?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Jan 18 12:49:03 2006

I don't like big heavy cameras either, but you can't blame that on
digital. The digital only lenses are smaller than the film SLR lenses
and the cameras are little if any different to equivalent film SLRs.
It is SLR cameras which are - mostly - big and heavy, not digital. I
hated the size and weight SLRs before digital was invented.
Frank

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Canon 30D?)
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Canon 30D?)