Subject: [Leica] size matters
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed Jan 18 14:05:40 2006

> I seem to be unable to express adequately just how much I dislike
> hauling around these over-sized, over-weight, over-automated,
> computers that pass for cameras these days.

Richard, Amazingly the 20D with 50 summicron or even the 50 summilux is
significantly lighter and minutely larger than the M with 75 lux, which
would be it's equivalent. Hanging Canon AF zoom glass on it changes the
size considerably. But the 10-22 is extremely light.

regards, George

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] size matters)