Subject: [Leica] adam's water drops & B&W
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed Jan 18 16:06:31 2006

> <http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/01/18/_L3U8351.jpg>
Adam - this is the one for me. A more unexpected look, more depth a more
complex composition. Kudos. And then you mounted the B&W. Which I like
equally - no - more. You'd think this image would be about color. But
it's not. It's about water and compostion.

What is it really about B&W? Our age? No idea your's - but at 60 - I'm
still in love with monochrome images - including oriental brush
drawings, pen and ink, graphite, etchings, engravings, et al. Something
about less information? Unless the image "is about" color. Mostly B&W
works for me.

regards, George