Subject: [Leica] Ric's PAW 2
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Jan 18 14:58:54 2006

On Jan 18, 2006, at 5:46 PM, Ric Carter wrote:

> Walker Evans ;^)

I came to Walker Evans in an odd way....at least it seems odd now.
When I was very young, I read something about James Agee that piqued
my interest, and from there I went to "Let Us Now....",  and there I
found Walker Evans, and was hooked!

About the train shot, I think what I like about it is the harmony of
the composition, fo my eye....diagonals, human figure placement and
gestures....if it were black and white, all you'd need would be steam
rolling up!  :-)

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn