Subject: [Leica] OT: Wal-Mart and film
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Jan 18 15:10:05 2006

I just got back from a trip to Wal-Mart, and while there I checked
out the film and camera section.  The local store has started
stocking very large amounts of Fuji and Kodak film, including fresh
BW400CN at dirt cheap prices.  They've expanded the shelving
available for film stock.  (Needless to say, I bought a bunch and am
going back tomorrow to clean them out.)

It sure doesn't look like film is dead in Wal-Mart's world.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn