Subject: [Leica] OT: Wal-Mart and film
From: jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Wed Jan 18 15:20:29 2006

...and it will be a long time before it is dead, because a good many
of the target (pun intended) customers may not be able to afford to
ride the digital treadmill.  But they CAN afford to buy film once in
a while for special events or holidays.

Replies: Reply from alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer) ([Leica] OT: Wal-Mart and film)