Subject: [Leica] OT: Wal-Mart and film
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Jan 18 19:14:51 2006

On Jan 18, 2006, at 10:05 PM, Don Dory wrote:

> Offer a million rolls to Wal-Mart at a
> really attractive price with payment now or whatever FASB will allow.
> Wal-Mart knows that they can move a million(s) rolls at 100% mark
> up in six
> months.  Everybody wins.

Interesting!  And plausbile.  I presumed there had to be some sort of
explanation for all that film showing up.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn