Subject: [Leica] Zeiss lenses in M42
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Jan 18 19:23:23 2006

I still think it makes no sense..... People are into convenience... finding
an adapter,  then having to open up to focus, close down to meter then take
the picture is really pretty unfriendly.   They would do much better to
specify and supply the correct mount to begin with, and include an auto
diaphragm..... or, and worse by far, go buy the OEM lens whit all these
features and probably more.........

But, then again, I still have a Nikon F4, so what do I care if the M42 mount
it here or there?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net