Subject: [Leica] San Francisco
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Jan 19 11:40:35 2006

On Jan 19, 2006, at 2:31 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> Thanks, Greg - No vacancies :-(
>
> Tina

My last trip to the Bay area I stayed in Oakland, used the ferry and
the metro, and found it to be very convenient.  For all the bad press
it gets, Oakland is interesting, and you get to photograph San
Francisco and the Bay from a great vantage point.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] San Francisco)