Subject: [Leica] Fuji is sticking it out
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jan 19 15:59:14 2006

Structural reforms would be shifting R&D away from silver film technology
and into their digital printers.  Reforms would be consolidating film
production around those emulsions whose sales losses are the slowest.
Reforms would be making your consumer films the same as professional so that
you have two SKU's for a 400 speed film instead of eight or twelve.  Reforms
would be shifting factories to very low cost sites or in countries where
production in country is advantagous to you: U.S, Netherlands, and China.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com