Subject: [Leica] Fuji is sticking it out
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Jan 19 17:05:34 2006

I think this "film renaissance" idea is exactly the way to go.

As I've said before I believe that a youngster who wants to make big
bucks will be come highly adept in the darkroom because one-off will
have a much higher value than the prints made digitally IF they are
the very highest quality.

Someone interested today could apprentice to John Sexton or any number
of the current great printers and have a niche market in the major
arts areas because while making a print isn't hard, making a GREAT
print is.

Darkroom equipment seems to be going for a song so an investment there
would be in order to.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Fuji is sticking it out)
Message from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Fuji is sticking it out)