Subject: [Leica] OT: Did anyone else think of Mark Rabiner when they read this?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Jan 20 07:48:39 2006

No Mark, you're unclear on the concept:

You get an old 286 machine running Windows 95, 40 GB of hard drive
space for everything, a heavily filtered and most especially
monitored internet connection which, despite the firewalls still has
enough spyware floating around to make the NSA jealous. Also you get
one of those USB powered Canon scanners, and the company supplies your
camera for you: a point and shoot Kodak from 3 years ago, 2 MPixel
maybe, because the bean counters looked at the average size of a web
graphic and thought all the rest of overkill.

The pandas, of course, well, I'll let someone else handle the pandas...

Adam