Subject: [Leica] A couple of PWIFLI
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Jan 20 09:24:04 2006

Frank,

the guys I use are just part of a chain with probably 50 franchises within
as
many miles, more when you get into London. They use Noritsu kit which seems
be quite good. The other two branches around heer that I know of have a good
reputation, even though I haven't actually used them.

I was going to buy myself a scanner but slipped into this way of working as
convenient - it leaves them to maintain the scanner and replace it as and
when!
It just goes to show that franchising can work.

Peter