Subject: [Leica] FS: Current production Elmar-M 2.8/50 Chrome!
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina)
Date: Fri Jan 20 12:56:35 2006

  For Sale:

  Current production model Elmar-M 2.8/50 chrome lens with both front and
rear cap. I purchased the lens from a fellow LUG contributor (David Lee, I
think) a few months ago in mint condition, and I?ve used it little since.

  I have kept a UV Leica filter on the glass, but the filter is not included
in the sale. The lens collapses and extends smoothly and locks solid.

  I am including the dedicated hood in the sale. Along with original hood
Leica box. It looks like the lens cap has a very tiny nick on the front, but
it?s hard to see.
   Elmar lens Pics:

  <http://gallery.leica-users.org/Leicamshooter/L1010488?full=1>
  <http://gallery.leica-users.org/Leicamshooter/L1010490?full=1>
  <http://gallery.leica-users.org/Leicamshooter/L1010492?full=1>
  <http://gallery.leica-users.org/Leicamshooter/L1010493?full=1>

  $550. USD
   Any questions please ask.

  Thanks
  G Medina
<leicamshooter@yahoo.com>

 What are the most popular cars?  Find out at Yahoo! Autos