Subject: [Leica] Time To Poat One.... your part of the world
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Sat Jan 21 11:13:09 2006

Hi Barney,

Always wishing to expand my knowledge of things great and small in
Uncle Sam's fair land, I went searching for the location of your
memorable photo, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, with or without the stripes beneath!

My Rand McNally took me to Maryland; the web to Eastern Neck, http://
gorp.away.com/gorp/resource/us_nwr/md_eastn.htm
mentioning a place called Chesterton, close to
Chestertown ............... and then, south by south west, I found
it. ............ overlooking Love Point!

Apparently the refuge is an haven for migrating birds. It would be
stimulating, I should be grateful, to see more of your neck of the
woods .................. birds, sunsets, mist over the water,
visiting enthusiasts. Would you consider that ................ if you
have the time, of course.

Greetings from another water-land,
B.