Subject: [Leica] The "impending doom" of film
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Jan 21 15:35:17 2006

Ted Grant wrote:

> Excuse me do we still have just as many horse and buggies on the
> street as in the pre-car days? Nope! But horses and carts are still
> around.

And the prophets of doom predicted that, by 1930, New York would be 4
feet deep in horse manure ;-)
That the railways were no alternative to stagecoaches
That road transport would never be a challenge to the railways
Some even said the Titanic was unsinkable

>  Have a nice weekend wherever you are. :-)
>
> ted

An excellent sentiment
Douglas

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] The "impending doom" of film)