Subject: [Leica] The "impending doom" of film
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jan 21 14:45:10 2006

Kenneth Frazier offered:
> And, I happen to have 4 (count them, four) rolls of Kodak Panatomic- X,
> unopened in the original box, if you'd like to have one mounted,  on a
> shelf, beside your dead as a door-nail M7, just let me know!  :-)<<<<

Hi Ken,
Thanks, but no thanks. :-) Besides my 3 M7's are very much alive and ready
to go at a moments notice if called upon. ;-) And a few hundred rolls of
Tri-x and colour slide film. ;-) So we're ready to meet the film challenge
any day! :-)

Sitting here on my desk is a 36exp roll of Ilford HPS asa 400 film referred
to on box as a Hypersensitive fine grain panchromatic safety film. Made in
England with expiry date of 1957! :-) True! Cost hand written still on
box?.... $1.20 . :-)

See guys and gals what didn't you believe, film is here forever! ;-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4