Subject: [Leica] Way OT: Shooting 8x10 LF and contact printing
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Sun Jan 22 02:58:27 2006

Hi Scott, your best bet would be View Camera magazine. The new issue
has some ads  for upcoming workshops.

Some of them start in the spring and go up to October.

http://www.viewcamera.com/

Now, you are starting to shoot with high caliber ;-)  My suggestion
would be to start smaller, 4 X 5 or 5 X 7 and then go for the biggie.

4 X 5 and 5 X 7 contact prints look wonderful.

peace

David