Subject: [Leica] Vuescan and Kodachrome
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Sun Jan 22 03:37:23 2006

On 22/01/2006, at 12:22, Steve Unsworth wrote:

> I've tried experimenting with media/film types but to no avail.
> Anyone else
> had this problem?

Everyone has problems like those.
Kodachrome has a different colour structure than E-6 films, offering
higher maximum densities and acutances than other slides, and many
times I cannot get a fair scan of a great-looking slide.

I end doing a lot of manual color calibration with vuescan :(

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/