Subject: [Leica] no film in a decade; now very poor men's clothes
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sun Jan 22 09:54:27 2006

Allen Edmonds. For men's dress shoes.

Orvis Gokeys is what I wear most of the time up here in the north country.
Moccasins, moccasin-style boat shoes, oxfords, and chukkah boots, all
hand-made of 7 and 9 oz. Brazilian bullhide (though they may now have
substituted US bullhide - don't go there anyone!). Under $200./pair, outsole
repairable and will last forever. Plus 21 years. For those who remember the
rule against perpetuities.

Seth - I'm off the list for a while, need to go to New York City for several
meetings.