Subject: [Leica] Re: if my leica was a fountian pen which fountianpenwouldit be?
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Tue Jan 24 16:21:04 2006

Pens, Watches and Leicas are my guilty pleasure, too.  I'm using Mont
Blanc and Waterman fountain pens, an Omega Speedmaster Pro Moonwatch
and Leica M4-2.  What else could a guy want? (except maybe my
Springfield Armory 1911 A1 .45ACP).

Rob McClure

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Re: if my leica was a fountian pen which fountianpenwouldit be?)
Message from bquinn at sgi.com (Barney Quinn) ([Leica] Re: if my leica was a fountian pen which fountianpenwouldit be?)