Subject: [Leica] Katrina
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jan 25 14:21:07 2006

At 05:01 PM 1/25/2006, you wrote:
My computer sound card went wrong the other day so I didn't hear the
dialogue, but I'm saving this until the card is replaced.
Nevertheless the visual impact is quite incredible. I found it very
emotionally moving realizing a short time ago these homes were full
of laughter and life!

>Thanks for posting it.
>
>ted

The photos are moving, but it's also very interesting to hear him
explain how he felt while photographing them.  Do save the
site.  It's effective and affecting with or without sound, though.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Katrina)