Subject: [Leica] A new photo with Leica IIIf
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Thu Jan 26 04:27:40 2006

Thanks Didier.

I did not use a yellow filter, instead I used curves in Photoshop.
I did not sharpen on PS, I should have and the un-sharpness is also due
to high compression of the jpeg file to upload at photo.net.
Also the neg has more information in terms of cropping. It is a scan
from a 1 hour photo lab. I am due for a film scanner :-)

peace

David