Subject: [Leica] RE: PAW Week 3 Jeffrey---Nagin
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Fri Jan 27 10:12:05 2006

-----Original Message-----

>On 27-jan-2006, at 8:30, Norm Aubin wrote:

>> I'm sad that New Orleans sank.  It is a loss of some historical and
>> social  import.  However the truth is the city was as doomed as Pompeii
>> was
>> and L.A.  is, and no amount of human intervention will forestall nature
>> indefinitely.

>> The only reason I can imagine for rebuilding a city that is doomed
>> to be submerged again, no matter what you do, is pride and vanity.  When
>> this experiment fails again, and it will someday, who will take blame
>> for the
>> innocents and weak that are caught in it this time?
>>looking for the cartridge box,
>>
>> Best of light,
>> Norm

How do you explain the Netherlands then? You can't control earthquakes, but
you can
control flooding. The fiasco in New Orleans was the result of decades of
mismanagement
and an incompetent, sociopathic presidental administration.

Feli

Feli di Giorgio                 feli2@earthlink.net
www.elanphotos.com