Subject: [Leica] Advice wanted: TRI-X development setup
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Jan 27 14:03:57 2006

I have only started using TriX: when I was a kid PlusX was my choice
and I have been mainly using Agfa APX till they died. So I'm currently
comparing TriX Delta 400 and Rollei R3. The TriX seems to develop very
nicely in ID-11 and it lasted well in a black plastic jobo container at
the sort of rate of films you are contemplating. I'm trying to support
Ilford, but D-76 would be as good. I've also got some Ilfotec to try
soon

Cheers