Subject: [Leica] Re: HCB Article in NY Times
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Jan 27 14:06:24 2006

I know that she not cool, but I think Leibowitz does do a great job of
"setting" up the rich and famous and giving them a look well away from
the flash bang wallop they usually endure. There are a swag of great
1950's studio photographers as well.

Cheers
On 28/01/2006, at 5:41, EPL wrote:

> feli wrote:
>

>> Ok, who would you then consider a genius portrait photographer of the
>> rich and famous?
>>

> I rather like Annie Leibowitz -- her portrait of Muhammad Ali is my
> favourite.
>
> (But then, I think HC-B's portrait of Ezra Pound is plenty sizzling.)
>
> Emanuel

Alastair

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Re: HCB Article in NY Times)