Subject: [Leica] Advice wanted: TRI-X development setup
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Jan 27 15:18:22 2006

HC 110 is somewhat sensitive to temperature. Using dilution (B) the
times are rather short - around 5m for Tri-X.  I use dilution (H) with
gentle agitation - lots more leeway time wise.

Also, I'm much more cautious about temperature changes during
development, and I find my negs have gotten more consistent. Once I stuck
a thermometer in the tank between agitations, I was very surprised how
much the temperature could change (this was in a hot Wash, DC summer,
and the kitchen is probably the warmest room in my apt.)

Scott