Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occasionally on topic
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Jan 29 08:11:07 2006

Hi Don,
quite so, the thing is, sports cars need to be light for the
performance. If someone wants the gizmos more than the handling they
don't want a sports car, they just want to -look- like they do!
Frank

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occasionally on topic)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occasionally on topic)