Subject: [Leica] Gung Hay Fat Choy!
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun Jan 29 11:26:08 2006

On 29/01/06, Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Thank you David, and best wishes for the new year for you too.
>
> Regards,
>
> Vick Ko

And to all fellow LUGers. I had a great time this lunchtime
photographing the Dragon Dance parade through the centre of my city
(Southampton), at one time getting caught in the centre of the
spiraling dragon because I had lost sight of the fact that it was
going around me whilst I was looking through the viewfinder! I now
have some editing of great digital files to do but regrettably none
are Leica.

Gerry
--
Gerry Walden LBPPA