Subject: [Leica] Screen Dimensions - what do you use?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jan 29 11:39:49 2006

That's what I noticed at work. My large LCD flat screen at work has most of
my web images in the upper left of the screen, but I see people using very,
very low resolution at work (where they have to scroll to see a complete
image). I'm trying to find a happy medium.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com