Subject: [Leica] Do's PAW 4 Put up a parking lot
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Jan 29 20:57:41 2006

On Jan 29, 2006, at 9:18 AM, Don Dory wrote:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album337/pastoralview
>
> Comments, spare Elmars, criticism, or an OT thread cheerfull welcome.

I appreciate this very much, Don.....I like the photograph, deplore
what it means.

I'm coming to the region next week to check up on my Dad, who's been
admitted to a nursing home.  I'll be in Marietta for about a week or
so, in Rome for 4 or 5 days, and making a flying trip to Savannah to
meet a friend for a quick visit.

Obviously a great lot of good shooting sites, but are there any of
your favorite sites in the greater Atlanta area.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn