Subject: [Leica] My father
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun Jan 29 21:34:55 2006

On Jan 29, 2006, at 11:14 PM, Peter Klein wrote:

> Dad in late 2004, photo by me, M6TTL and V/C 50/1.5 Nokton, Tri-X:
> http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/family/06Milt.htm

Peter, you photo touched me, very deeply.  I'm leaving this coming
Sunday afternoon, on a trip to Georgia to see my Dad who was recently
admitted to a nursing home.  He underwent surgery recently for a
fractured hip, came through the surgery fine and went into a steep
mental decline.  He doesn't remember his children's names now, is
becoming increasingly difficult to deal with, and this trip is going
to be painful.

I appreciate your sharing your memories with us, and extend my
condolences to you.

Peace,

ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn