Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occasionally on topic
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Jan 29 23:25:19 2006

Pretty well nothing........

I love top down motoring and have had a fast soft top for summer for
years. I am thinking of going back to a smaller car firstly the
powerful ones have got heavy and secondly the traffic round here is
so dense it isn't safe to go quick any more :-(
Frank

In reply to: Message from rbrowne1 at mindspring.com (Robert Browne) ([Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occasionally on topic)