Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occasionally on topic
From: rbrowne1 at mindspring.com (Robert Browne)
Date: Sun Jan 29 10:37:41 2006

Hi Frank,

LA is where image is everything when it comes to cars (and just about
everything else) and people will buy/lease beyond their means to
maintain it. In the pecking order Boxters are looked down upon by
Cayman S, 911 and Carrera GT owners. I'll leave the image game to them.
I enjoy having a relatively inexpensive car to maintain that's fun to
drive. Wouldn't want a Porsche. Today it's sunny, 63 F, and with the
top down I'll be driving on PCH past Malibu for lunch. What could be
better?

Robert

Frank Dernie wrote:

Hi Robert,
Boxters common!!!!!! Hardly anybody could afford one round here, mind
you they are quite a bit cheaper in the US but still rather dear
surely? The lightest boxter is 1.3 tons.
Frank

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: long and occasionally on topic)