Subject: [Leica] CS-2
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Jan 30 07:14:48 2006

It was really exiting when PS introduced the layers in version 3.0... since
then much vapor was produced in San Jose. At least it can be said they found
a way to occupy their crowds of developers and to satisfy their share
holders.

I need to upgrade my Adobe and formerly Macromedia software packages
everytime a new upgrade is available, as my job as webdesigner and art
college lecturer requests it. But it's a pain and costs me a lot of time to
keep the overview. Admittedly I could easily do 90% of my PS jobs with PS 3
or 4. Different for Macromedia Flash where the improvement steps used to be
significantly bigger before Adobe bought it.

Didier

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] CS-2)
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] CS-2)