Subject: [Leica] OT: Mailing unframed prints
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 03:45:02 2006

In a message dated 1/31/2006 4:38:55 A.M. Central Standard Time,
scott@adrenaline.com writes:

I'd like  to mail some prints to folks out of town. Up to 11x17 or so.

Are any  carriers more gentle than others with their flat packages?  What
sort  of support material is suitable to preven the prints from bending?
Any  other tips?

Thanks much,

Scott

Tubes are the safest bet, though I got a 16 x 20 via USPS from  shutterfly
yesterday that was crushed.  I emailed them yesterday and this  morning, had
an
email that my new (free) order had shipped.  This is the  first time for
damage from them in several orders.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com