Subject: [Leica] who repairs bullova accutrons?
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (EricC)
Date: Tue Jan 31 07:56:15 2006

As far as i can remember, when i had my mothers watch repaired two years
ago,
[it was a present from my father to her] they put a complete new mechanism
into it.
That was here in the UK and was at a recommended agent, not by Bulova
themselves
as they do not have a repair presence here in the UK.

Since it obviously has sentimental value then why not get it repaired,
even if it means a new mechanism.

Eric.